Small Business Coaching
“I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs
Coaching will help you change behaviors, create new habits that will result in true productivity, achievements and success. Behaviors covered include: time management, self-sabotaging behavior (like procrastination & distraction), finding clarity, decision making and getting into action. Entrepreneurs who get the most out of coaching have a fierce desire to learn and grow.
Coaching is so much more than moving you towards your goals and dreams, it’s about creating the life and business you want and deserve. Using tools and techniques to advance you to identify gaps between where you are and where you need or want to be. By clarifying goals and agreed-upon results, let’s take your business from where it is now to where you want it to be.
Success experts agree: In order for you to create new habits and make lasting change in your life, a commitment of time is necessary. If you’re really committed to your dreams, then you’ll be committed to investing your time to seriously working towards them. We’ll develop a strong strategy and action plan that will understand and anticipates potential obstacles, guide the building of the structure, accountability, and the support to ensure sustained commitment.
Your success plan will include creating a vision, designing a plan, then following-through. Coaching will influence behaviors, (an essential part of your learning process). We start with the assumption that you are capable of generating your own solutions, while we will provide a supportive, discovery-based framework. It also depends on doing the right thing for you personally and professionally and about creating spaciousness where creativity and connections can happen. Small business coaching is for those who are self-employed. We will help you stay focused and motivated which will create results.
Are You Ready for Coaching?
Rate yourself on a scale of 1 (“No, not at this time”) to 5 (“Yes, absolutely”):
- Am I ready to create more focus in my life and business?
- Am I ready to grow personally and professionally?
- Am I open to trying new ideas instead of continuing to do the things that have not worked in the past?
- Am I ready to create and clarify a compelling vision for my life and business?
- Am I ready to take action on that vision?
- Am I willing to stop self-defeating behaviors?
- Am I ready to start managing my time and money effectively?
- Am I willing to discover and change fears and beliefs that hold me back?
- Am I ready to accept responsibility for my success and happiness in life?
- Am I willing to do homework between my weekly coaching calls?
- Am I willing to make the time commitment necessary to make each coaching appointment, without distractions during the session?
- Am I willing to invest time, money, willpower and energy into taking better care of myself and creating the business and life I want?
- Am I ready to create balance in my work and home life?
- Am I ready to create a great habit of self-discipline?
- Am I ready to act self-confidently?
- Am I ready to be self-motivated?
If your score is:
20 – 40: Take a look at yourself and your life, and ask yourself if you’re ready to create the life you want. What’s the first thing you’d like to work on?
40 – 60: You’re ready to take control of your life, your business and your personal success. A coach can help you create the strategy and actions for moving forward!
60 – 80: You’re probably already moving forward on designing the life and business you want and deserve. A coach can help you move across the finish line!